This biography of Yusuf Buhari states that he is President Muhammadu Buhari’s only son, He was born Born April 23 into the family of Eight. Education: Kaduna International School; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Surrey, United Kingdom.
Yusuf Buhari in the News
Yusuf Buhari allegedly owns two plush hotels in Abuja and is having another constructed for him in Dubai. These revelations were made to Journalists by a business associate of the younger Buhari.
The wealthy businessman, an American in the oil and gas industry, claimed that the president’s son was seeking to invest in the American’s other business in Nigeria – high-speed broadband. To impress the American and demonstrate that he was a major player in terms of funding, Yusuf Buhari took him to his five-star hotels in Abuja and claimed that he had another one in the pipeline in Dubai.
The American said he was surprised about Buhari’s possessions and told the young man, who is in his mid-twenties and graduated in July from Surrey University:
“You are not even 30 yet. How can a young man like you own places like this?”Buhari is said to have replied:
“Everybody had their own opportunity. It is now our turn. What do you expect? We may not be here tomorrow”.
The American then laughed as he recalled the incident saying: “Your president is meant to be fighting corruption”, he laughed again adding, “see how he is fighting corruption”. The businessman also said that the drop in oil price has affected his main interest in the country – lifting crude oil. However, he felt things were looking up in the broadband business.
How old is Yusuf Buhari
Most of us don’t really know how old is Yusuf Buhari. The only thing we know about Yusuf Buhari age is that he was born on April 23, he is the only son of the Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari. Buhari has eight surviving children, five of which were born in his second marriage and the rest were born by his first and now deceased wife Safinatu. The only son born by Safinatu, Musa, already passed away, too.
Read Also: Biography of Ahmed Musa
5 Things in the Biography of Yusuf Buhari your should Know
- He is the only son of President Muhammadu Buhari with his second (and current) wife Aisha, with whom the commander-in-chief has five children. Yusuf is also the only male of the President’s surviving eight children. The President’s only other son from his first – and now late – wife Safinatu (who bore him five children), Musa, is deceased.
- Yusuf is a 2016 graduate, along with his sister Zahra, of the University of Surrey in the U.K.
- The President once commented that he “stopped him from joining the army”. Yusuf, who is rarely in the public eye, except for the occasional family pictures and rare sightings with his father, unlike The President, has no military training.
- He shares a close bond with his father, hanging out with him in the farm, even accompanying him on his first official trip to the U.S following his inauguration in 2015.
Read Now!!! 5 Things You Never Knew about Alex Iwobi
- He keeps a low profile on social media, with his twitter handle @YusufBuhari_ rarely seeing much activity (just 116 tweets), and having only posted a retweet more than a year ago. His most recent tweet was on 10 Feb 2016, where he posted a short patriotic message and photo: “For the love of our country and the future generation. #IStandWithBuhari”
- Why should you always use a grammar checker for writing? - May 9, 2020
- The Best “Do My Homework” Sites for Students - March 28, 2020
- Fast Hour Essay Writing Service: 6 Must-Have Features - February 10, 2020